"Glistening View" 2008

"Glistening View" 2008
Chicago, Illinois

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Calendar Art

What to do with blank walls in an office? Create your own calendar art! We've all heard of creating your own calendars using photographs through those great websites such as Kodak or Shutterfly. Well, why not create your own, but turn it into a work of art by framing each piece! I am constantly needing a calendar to glance at while in the office, so I have assembled a compilation of our wedding photographs onto six different pages. Each page has two months on them. Simply frame each piece and arrange them into a collage on your wall. Now you can look at pictures and have a calendar to glance at- all at the same time!

Here is an example:


Of course, I have to extend a HUGE thank you to our amazing photographers (which I highly recommend for any special event). I couldn't have made this without their incredible talent. Thanks Finest Moments Photography!

I will post a picture once everything is framed, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment